A lecture titled “20 Points to Love” by Shaykh Riad Ouarzazi:
- Exchanging gifts, (It develops love between you two) it does not have to be materialistic.
- Spend time together. Just you and your wife. (Vise versa)
- “The look of love”. Just by looking at your wife you should know what she likes.
- Warm greetings.
- Praise the wife. Never compare her with someone else. Applies both ways
- Participate together in the household chorus. Your work is not only outside!!
- Kind words, they are Sadaqah.
- Spend time OUT together.
- Peaceful gatherings.
- Husband has to be balanced with the YES/NO.
- Show your interest, support, and care.
- Change your routine. Surprise her/him.
- Pamper her/him.
- Don’t hide your feelings. You should be able to talk to each other (Never in front of the children).
- Call her/him by her/him beautiful names
- Don’t talk about your problems before bed.
- Show THANKS…Jazakallahu Khair
- Contemplate the Seerah.
Leave a Reply